2014年12月23日火曜日

2014/12/22 Weekly-Diary12

EVENT1
Look at this photo. This cloud looks like heart. On Monday I went to shopping by my bicycle, at that time I found this cloud. I like watching sky and taking photo. I have many photo of sky collections. In particular, I have many cloud's photo. My collections are cloud, sky, sunset, sunrise and night sky. Someday I post my collections. 

EVENT2
On Tuesday was my fiend's birthday. Look at this. This is now on sale chocolate. My friend got  it. She gave me one. She know that I love chocolate so she gave me this. This choco is bar of chocolate. My favorites choco is it because bar of chocolate is cheap in addition to it is big. I can easy to eat one sheet. 

EVENT3
On Wednesday I went to Moricone in Simotori with my friend who is Machiko and  Riho. We could eat pasta set only 500 yen!! Pasta set has pasta which I can choose, salad, marine and bread. Why we could eat only 500 yen, we changed TUTAYA card. In addition to, we could eat sweet too. 

EVENT4
Look at this photo. I went to SAINTNARC CAFE and ate this. I forgot this name... Pasta of below tastes very crispy and hit on the top of ice cream tastes very sweet and icy. Hot pasta maches well with icy ice cream. Moreover this was spread some syrup on this ice cream. Let's eat it. I recommend you!! Price is reasonable too. 

EVENT5
On Sunday I went to RAM with my friends. This shop is coffee in Simotori. I was recommended here my senior. This time I recommended my friends and we enjoyed this coffee very much. I ate an omelet containing fried rice. This source was tomato source and egg was soft. My  friends are pasta and gratin. Both very dericious too. I want to go there once.

2 件のコメント:

  1. Wow -- lots of nice food pictures BUT no diary!! Please let me know when you have finished this diary so I can check it.

    返信削除
  2. Hi Nanako -

    Ok! Now I can give you a score for this diary. I'm impressed that you can have a pasta set for only 500!!

    Your score for this diary is 7/10 minus 1 point for being late, so 6/10. Are you going to do Diary 13 sometime soon?

    返信削除