2015年1月5日月曜日

2015/1/5 Diary Week-13

EVENT1
On Wednesday I went to my junior high school by running. Today was December 31. Last 2014!! I came back my home town yesterday then I remembered my memory. Look at this photo. Japanese said Gyokuryou-chuggakou. I have a lot of memory in here. My school was so small. A number of my school was about 250. I was belong to art club for three years. 

EVENT2
Happy New Year!! Today is 2015.1 January. New Years! I went to my erementary school by running. Look at this photo. Japanese said Ishinuki-shouggakou. My school was so small. A number of school was about 90 so every students was my best friends. Teachers was vest friends too. I was belong to sport club for three years. I want to go there again. 

EVENT3
Look at this photo. What do you know this? This is giveaway of marathon. On Friday, a marathon festival was held in my  area so my family: mother, sister and I and my friend participated it. We run 3km then we gave this giveaway. This was towel. This number cars was ranking of runner. I was 6th of 3km course. While I ran, I was so hard but I never give up. Everyone never give up. 

EVENT4
Look at this photo. On Saturday Seijin-shiki was held in my town. A number of 700 people gathered. Japan has traditional event. One of this. Japanese girl wear Hurisode and boy werar Hakama. My left was my sister. She and I are twins so we participated festival together. 

EVENT5
On Sunday I went to shopping with my family. There are many people. My mother gave me jersey and under shirt. In appreciation I gave my mother gift card. Today was I go back my house. I miss my family. I want to go back my home town soon.  

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Nanako -- I can't really give this diary homework a score because you haven't written very much... Let me know if you add something, ok?

    返信削除
  2. Hi again, Nanako -

    Ok, you have added some information! Great!
    Your score for this diary is 7/10 minus 2 points for being more than 1 week late, so 5/10.

    返信削除