2014年12月9日火曜日

2014/12/14 Diary Week-11

EVENT1 
Look at this photo. On Monday I went to shirokane sweets cafe with my friends. I could eat as much as I want only for 2,500 yen but I cloud eat only for 1,500 because I had coupon. Not only cakes but also gelato and coffee I could eat and drink as much as I want. I wanted to eat all kinds of cake however I couldn't eat only tow cakes. Suspiciously, I didn't eat a lot of cakes. 

EVENT2
On Tuesday I made pound cake because today was my friend's birthday. She was 20. I wanted to cook whole cake but I didn't have enough time. Therefore I made pound cake. I will introduce pound cake's recipe. First, prepare ingredient: flour 150g, milk 100cc, butter 30g, suger 30g and egg. Second, mix everything. Finally, bake on 180℃ for 30minutes. Let's try!!

EVENT3
On Thursday was my older brother's birthday. My brother is in my hometown in Tamana so I couldn't met him. Therefore I sent him to message. My brother is nursing and welfare college student. He want to become a certified social worker. This year he will graduate there then he will work as a member of society. 

EVENT4
On Saturday I bought new sport shirt. Every Sunday I play sport so I need it. Today was sale in sport shop in shimo-touri so I could bought it low. I could take it 50% off the price. I forgot taking photo, my new sport shirt was so cool. Shirt color is gold and painted poouma ceter. Besides shirt and pants set. 

EVENT5
On Sunday I played softball in Tuboi park with my friends. Every Sunday I play sport: baseball, volleyball, soccer, softball, and basketball. Today was very cold so put on gloves. First, we started catch-ball. I have never softball so l practiced hard.  Second we practice batting. When I hit, my feel was refresh. 

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Nanako -

    I think an all-you-can-eat sweets restaurant would be dangerous for me...!

    Your score for this diary homework is 7/10

    返信削除