2014年12月1日月曜日

2014/12/1 Diary-Week 9

EVENT1
Look at this photo. On Monday I cooked Breakfasts and dinner. Breakfast was Takana rice. This is Takana. It is kind of Karasina. Karasina is Biennial grass. Ordinary, people use it when they cook Takana. However I cooked it by leaf of radish. People often throw away leaf of Radish but it can use still!! This situation is sayed "Mootainai" in Japanese. 

EVENT2
Today's dinner was Minestrone. It is Italian dish. I will introduce about recipe. First you choose vegetables into supe. Today I used onion, potato, carrot, cabbage and eggplant. Secand cut these  vegetables. Next boil water a pan then into vegetables and stew well. Third into whole tomato and consommé. After that stew well then finish! 




EVENT3
Do you like watching sky?? I like it because I can receive many massage. This photo gave me one message. Do you see? I could find heart shape. I think heart is love so I understood that  this mean was I love you!! This time I visualized one person. That person is who I like very much. You can reserve message like this my experience. 

EVENT4
On Saturdsy I went to lunch with my frend. Look at this photo. Today is November 29 so today is meat day. This day is called Niku-no-hi in Japan. I will explain why the day is called Nikita-no-hi. You should note the word that "niku". Ni can change the number. Ni is equal 2 and Ku is equal 9. So 29 is called niku-no-hi. It is difficult that explain this mean. Do you understand??

EVENT5
On Sunday I went to dinner with my friend after sport. We played volleyball for three hour. I was so hungry!! Recently I wanted to eat ramen, so today I suggested going ramen shop. Look at this photo. This ramen was a spicy ramen. If you don't like spicy food, I don't recommend it. I recommend tonkotu ramen instead. 

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Nanako --

    Wow! Lots of food pictures! It is just before lunch right now ... you made me hungry...

    Your score for this diary homework is 7/10

    返信削除