2014年12月9日火曜日

2014/12/8 Diary Week-10

EVENT1
On Monday, I looked the sun's ray. I took a photo in spite of myself because so veauriful. When I looked this, I thought that someone may go to heaven. I have heared one story previously by my mother. That story is the sun's ray is staircase to go to heaven. Someone go to heaven with angel. So when I looked this ray, I felt as if I saw the angel.

EVENT2
Today I reserved nail salon because on January 3 is Coming of age ceremony. It will held in my town. I want to participate in fashionable. Coming of age ceremony is one of the most biggest event in Japanese people's life, so many people spend much money. I spend much money in my nail because my hobby is nail art. I'm looking forward to go to nail salon. 

EVENT3
Today I made scone. I will introduce scone's recipe. First, you prepare four items. Flour, bar of chocolate, butter, egg  and water. Flour is 200g, bar of chocolate is 1 sheet, butte is 80g and water is 120g. Second, you chop bar of chocolate and melt butter. Third, you mix flour, water, butter and egg. Then add chocolate from mix. Finally, you bake 20 minutes at 180℃. Let's try!!

EVENT4
On Saturday I made jewelry. My friend's birthday is next week so I made it. She sayed that "wanted earring." I decided making earring. First I went to jewelry shop to buy parts. I went to PARCO then bought many parts.  I dicided on a heart motif because I wont her to become nice woman. She become 20 next week in othe words she become adalt. I hope that she happy. 

EVENT5
On Sunday I cooked Okonomiyaki. Do you know it? Okonomiyaki is famous food in Japan, especially in Osaka and Hirosa. Okonomiyaki has tow patterns. There are Kansai-fu-Okonomiyaki and Horoshima-fu-Okonomiyaki. Kansai-fu-Okonomiyaki is mix Okonomiyaki dough and ingredients then bake, however Hirosima-fu-Okonomiyaki don't mix them then bake. 
Look at this photo. This is Kansau-fu-Okonomiyaki. 


1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Nanako -

    Your okonomiyaki looks great! Did you know that it is one of my very favorite Japanese dishes? I like Kansai style the best...

    Your score for this diary homework is 7/10, minus 1 point for being a little late, so 6/10

    返信削除