2014年11月24日月曜日

2014/11/23 Diary-Week8

EVENT 1
On Sunday  I took a my Hurisode figure. On September, I was 20. Japan has characteristic culture. When Japanese woman be 20, they wear Hurisode. Hurisode has long sleeve. A young unmarried only woman can ware it. Look at this photo. My Hurisode coler is green. So beautiful . 
EVENT2
On Monday  I went to Daiei in Ooe. Today was crepe day so I could buy it reasonable. I ate choco banana browny crepe. Very dericious!! After eat it, I went to Daiso. Daiso is 100yen shop. I bought hand cteam. Last year I was Daiso's worker so I know good point and bad point of Daiso. Good point is reasonable. Bad point is... I can not tell you. 
EVENT3
Today I went to Joyful with my friend and ate this parfait. It is cheese cake yoghurt parfait. It was so dericious!! I went to there with my friend after a long time so the talk became animated. After that, we went to shopping in Shimotori. Do you know PARKO? I think PARKO is one of the most famous shop in Kumamoto. Now, it is Chiristmas sale!! We have to go there!!!
EVENT4
Today I went to hot spring: Tukasa-no-yu in Tamana with my friend. I drived car and  showed the way. As soon as we took a hot spring after arrived. First we took Hinoki Buro. It was made dy Hinoki. Hinoki is Japanese weel and it was used often bath room because it's smell is good. It makes our fell better to smell at that Hinoki. 
EVENT5
Look at this photo. This is hand cream. LOCCITANE's hand cream and MISSHA's hand cream. My friend gave me there because I like it. Recently it is very cold, so my skin is drying. I have to use body and hand cream everyday to don't dry. These cream is expensive so I can't buy usual. 




1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Nanako -

    Your score for this diary homework is 4/10 -- I really do enjoy seeing your photos (your furisode is beautiful!); however, the purpose of this diary homework is to practice your writing fluency. That means you need to WRITE more -- ok? Your scores for some recent diary homework were better -- please try to bring the score up again.

    返信削除