2014年10月21日火曜日

2014/10/00 Diary-Week5

EVENT1
On Tuesday when I went back home, I saw beautiful sky. Look at this photo. 
I took this photo in spite of my self when I crossed a kokai-bridge. I once write, I like watching sky because it make me happy. This photo is the evening sun. I like it better than daytime sky. 

EVENT2 
On Wednesday I went to part time job. My job is operater of call center where is near by my house, so I always go to school on foot. I work twice a week. Today's work was so busy because goods of my company was broadcasted. I received many phone and said " thank you very much for calling" I was very tired. 

EVENT3 
On Thursday my parent came my apartment. My hometown is Tamana but I live in the downtown to go college. Sometimes my family came here, so I happy that time. Today we went out downtown. Therefore we went Mazikara: noodle shop near my apartment. 
I ate this. My mother ate spicy noodle and father ate pork cutlet. It was delicious time.

EVENT4
On Friday I bought home bakery. It was maybe ten thousand yen. I was saving money to buy it. Today my dream came true!! I made bread at soon and could make good it! Now I think I want to challenge making melon bread. 

EVENT5
On Sunday I played soccer at Tuboi park. With my club member. I play succer once a week. 

1 件のコメント:

  1. Wow! Your sunset picture is lovely :-) It sounds like you've had a good week.

    Your score for this diary homework is 6/10. I enjoy seeing your photos, but maybe you can try to write a little more for each event, too?

    返信削除