2014年10月20日月曜日

2014/10/20 Diary-Week4

EVENT 1 
On Monday, Typhoon No.19 hit Kyushu.
I heard that that Typhoon is so big, so everyone have to be careful. Therefore, the Typhoon hit the day before  I provided for it. Specifically, I put away hanger, laundry pole and completed closed the window. I did not go out the day. However cool wind was only blowing that day. After that I went shopping : )

EVENT 2
Last Tuesday I cleaned up my room. Therefor spiders weave a web, so I thought that there is spider my room. At last I found it, and I couldn't move. After that I wrestle it for 30 mints. He went out my room, so I secure about it. I thought I have to clean regularly.

EVENT 3
On Thursday I went out my friend. My friend "Riho" work at Komeda cafe so we went there by bicycle. Look at this photo. I are croquette and sironowaru. Sironowaru is special product of Komeda cafe and the most famous menu. it was very delicious ! I want to go there again but I will not go again because distance is so far.

EVENT 4
On Saturday I participated soccer festival in Saga. I am belong to sport club, so every week we play sport. My team played the game with Fukuoka team. I was thinking that I absolutely wanted to goal. Therefor I could coal last 1 minute. My team won!!

EVENT 5
In Sunday I made manuscript to recitation contest. Last year I participated  speech contest then I got second place. Therefor I want to get award. However I have not been able to complete perfect.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Nanako -

    Wow, I'm glad to hear that you are taking part in the recitation contest! It's a great chance to practice speaking and pronunciation. It's also good to get experience speaking in front of many people. Good luck!

    Your score for this homework is 6/10 -- try to write a few more details for each event!

    返信削除