2014年10月13日月曜日

2014/10/18 Diary-Week3

EVENT1
On Monday, I went to part-time job. My part-time job is operater of call cenntr. I have worked for 5
month, I got accustomed to job. That day, I receved one phone from strange man. I saied "Thank you call." He just saied "I was ehausted." only. I was intouble, so I talked with boss. Then it solved but I was tired.

EVENT2
On Tuesday, I looked beautiful cloud. I like looking sky because my fell calm, so I usualy take aphoto my favorite cloud and sky.  Look at this photograph. I took it at sunset so sky was little rad.  I think, it looked like wing. What do you image?


EVENT3
My hobby is nail art so I bought this. Look at this photo. Halloween seal. Come to Halloween soon so I will present my friends this. They are going to USJ. I was asked for do nail art but I will busy ; (
Have fun!!

EVENT4
Last week I made Chicken Nanban. I introduce how to make it. First, you prepare breast meet, egg, flour, vinegar, onion, suger and soy sauce. Next, you cut breast meet and dust it with flower. Then you fry. Thrd, you make Tartar sauce. Mix vinegar, suger, soy sauce, onion and egg. 
Please try it: )

EVENT5
On Thursday, I watched Total solar eclipse. It was my first time so I was very impression. Unconsciously I took a photo however, I couldn't take clean view.


1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Nanako --

    I'm glad you had a chance to see the moon's eclipse. My family and I could see it clearly from our garden -- we felt lucky that the sky was clear.

    Your score for this diary homework is 6/10

    返信削除