2014年10月6日月曜日

2014/10/06 Diary-Week2

EVENT1
Last week, I read English-language paper: Japan Times but I undersood enough, so I need studying hard.
EVENT2
Last Thesday is my friends bithday. She live in Tamana in my hometown. I wanted to go back there but I have part-time job, so I sent message.   She was delighted to received it.

EVENT3
On Thursday I studyed TOEIC. I take a TOEIC class because I want to take high score to my skill up.

EVENT4
Last Saturday my mother and sister came to my apartment. Then we went shopping and ate out. Look at this photograph.


EVENT5
On Sunday I played volleyball with my club friends. I am not good at it but I like sport. My club is sport club, so every week we play various sport, forexample succer, softball, running, swimming and baseball.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Nanako -

    It was fun to see a photo of your family and to read about your various activities. I'm glad you had a chance to meet them!

    Your score for this weekly diary is 4/10. If you would like to get more points for your weekly diary homework, it is better to write more details about each event.

    返信削除