2014年11月4日火曜日

2014/11/3 Diary-Week6

EVENT 1
On Tuesday I have reading home work. It was making news quiz. I read The Japan News and looked for ten article. I introduce some article. One is about Mr.Diruma Rousefu. She re-elected president election. Nex is about Japanese new jet. The Mitsubisi Regional Jet: MRJ was unveiled in Japan.

EVENT 2
On Wednesday my friend came to Kumamoto. Today she visited Kumamoto  Gakuen University in the afternoon. I guided her in campus. First we went to bakery but there were little breads. Then we went to library but she could not enter because she is outsider. Reluctantly we went to school cafeteria. I ate Dandan noodle and she ate Kati rice. She said "Very dericious!! I looking forward to visit next!!" She made me happy. 

EVENT 3
On Thursday I participated work shop at Ooe civic center. Theme was "To become yourself you'd like to become" Lecturer said that you have to direct a vector to yorself. You tend to direct it outside or society but first you must direct to you. I remainded in the mind. I thought that I need knowing myself so I have to go self-analysis. It was a very good time for me. 

EVENT 4
On Friday was holiday because my school was school festival. I was so happy. I thought I wanted to go festival but the day was rain so I was in the house. I hate that lazy thefore I did my homework or study while eating sweets. It became  evening, I started making dinner. That day's dinner was pot. A lot of kinds vegetable was enter the pot. 

EVENT 5
On Saturday I went out with my friend at Kapurichoza. It is pasta restourant near by my apartment so I am regular customer. However the  restourant is a little expensive so I can't go only to pay day. Each month 25th is payday so I could go Saturday. It is my recomended restourant. Please try.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Nanako --

    I was interested to read that there is a Cappriciosa (I think that's how you spell it...) near your house. I didn't know that it is a chain restaurant. I have been to one in Fukuoka. I think their portions are quite big!

    Your score for this diary homework is 7/10

    返信削除