2015年1月19日月曜日

2015/1/12 Diary Week14

EVENT1
On Monday I went to there by running. Do you know here? Here is Ninomaru park in Kumamoto castle. Here is near by my apart so I usually visit here when I want to refresh myself. This is my best spot. After I went to here, I sat dawn under tree and listened to music. Whenever I go here, I sit dawn under the tree and listen to music. This time is my best time!
EVENT2
Look at this photo. Do you know this drink? This is tapioca juices that famous for yang people. On Tuesday my friend came in Kumamoto so we visited Kumamoto university and Kumamoto Gakuen university. After that we bought this drink but this day was so cold. This drink was very cold so we couldn't drink soon. Therefore we came back my friend's home, we drink in warm room. 

EVENT3
On Wednesday I took this photo in Shimizi. Maybe you know that I like watching sky and taking photo. What do you image watching this photo. This photo is lights is beautiful. The sun's rays peep through the clouds. I could watch ray's line. Can you watch it? Let's find beautiful sky.

EVENT4
I went to Fukuoka with my circle member.  We lodged together. One day, we went to Fukuoka then we talked a lot of things and did recreation at night. Second day was sport day. First we played soccer. This photo is that scene. This day was so cold so it was snow.

EVENT5
Look at this photo. Left side of photo is Misokatu-don and right side of photo is Udon. I went to Hukuoka with my friends. When we back home, we visited parking area in Hirokawa. Here is very big parking area. This was only 850 yen. Very reasonable! 

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi again Nanako -

    Your score for this diary is 7/10 minus 1 point for being late, so 6/10

    返信削除