2015年1月19日月曜日

2015/1/19 Diary-Week15

EVENT1
Look at this photo. On Monday I gave this. My friend went to Okinawa in winter vacation. Okinawa is famous for Chinsukou and Cecuwacer. Do you know that? I like this.

EVENT2
Look at this photo. On Tuesday I went to caffe in Simotori. Today was my friends birthday so we cerebrated her. She is my best friend. We friended when we entered this courage. We are same class so we together everyday. This spring vacation, we will go trip.  

EVENT3
On Wednesday I went to caffe in Kamitori with my friend. She is my best friend of hobby. Our hobby is nail art. On this spring vacation I am going to get qualification of nail art because I want to be nail artist in my future. Today we talked qualification of nail art.   

EVENT4
On Saturday I went to Kumamoto University gymnasium. I played baseball with my circle friends. Today we challenged 300 shoot. It took 1 hour. First couldn't shoot but again and again I challenged.   Finally I could perfect shoot. Today was very fantastic time. I want to play baseball again. 

EVENT5
On sunday I went to Fukuoka with my friends. We went to lecture. Guest was Korean man. His lecture had a large people. He spoke many things. Very fun time. When we went to Fukuoka, we lost our's way. We watched navigation and arrived there. when we back home, we didn't lose way.   

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Nanako -

    Thanks for all of your hard work in our Writing IV class!! I hope you have a great spring break. I'll see you on campus at KGU in the new academic year!

    Your score for this diary homework is 5/10

    返信削除