2014年11月9日日曜日

2014/11/17 Diary-Week7

EVENT1
On Sunday I went to Kumamoto university Festival with my friends: Mariko and Sayaka. First, we went around inside the university. That time was my first so I looked forward to went to festival. Secoun we ate Pancake. Look at this photo. I like Japanese green tea and bean jam so I choose it. Finally we wore Gakurann because there was plane that whoever experience wearing Gakurann in festival. It was valuable time!!
EVENT2
Last week I got this. Look at photo. My friend went to Universal Stagio Japan in Osaka three days and two night. There was build new attraction: world of Harry Potter. They like Harry Potter so said "want to go there" for a long time. I wanted to go with there but I had part time job that day but I will go there this winter with my friend. I looking forward to go there!!
EVENT3
I cooked carry and rice. Recently I often do cooking so I think I get better last year. This carry has a little dufference. Do you find it look at photo? Contain hall tomato! I put tomato then simmered 30 minutes. In other, contain satoimo. Ordinary everyone into potato but I contained it. Satoimo sticky. When I ate this, I felt new comfort eat. Please try it!

EVENT4
Last month I bought home bakery. Recently my boom is making breads. Look at this photo. This is Franch bread but I made with rice. The texture was outside was hard but inside was very soft:like a komeko-pan said Japanese. 
This home bakery can make leforver rice. Not only Franch breade but also Melonpan, daily dish bread etc...
EVENT5
Look at this photo. This is fire flower. On Sunday when I went back to my house, I could see it by chance. My image is that fire flower is summer but I thought winter fire flower is good too after I  saw it. Everyone stopped to watch and took a photo it. I was riding bicycle so I stopped and took a photo too.





1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Nanako -

    Your photos of food and fireworks are very interesting! I also like to make bread, but I don't use a bread machine. With a bread machine you can only make one loaf at a time, but I like to make 2 at a time, so I bake them in my oven.

    Your score for this diary homework is 8/10

    返信削除