2014年7月17日木曜日

Movie Day

Yesterday, my friends and I went out and watched movie at movie seater. We gathered in the town then we had lunch at VITO where is  Italian restaurant. Yesterday was my first time that  I went there. I wanted to go there so I was so happy! We had panini that was very ferocious. when we had lunch, came a lot of foreigner so we was surprised. Then we tried to listen to English but we could not listen a lot. I thought that my English skill was low level. 
After had lunch we went to movie seater near Kuhonzi. We watched Maleficent. Directed by Robert Stromberg. Star is Angelina Jolie and Sharlto Copley etc... Tomb Raider was one of the most popular movie was played by Anjelina. I lik Anjelina.
Then we took Photo sticker after a long absence.
140 words
 

1 件のコメント:

  1. watched movie >> watched a movie

    movie seater >> movie theater

    VITO where is Italian restaurant >> Vito, which is an Italian restaurant

    返信削除